Suitable for use in rotary hammers with the SDS plus tool system. A Premium quality product, licensed and approved by the Deutsches Institut fur Bautechnik e.V. (PGM) in Germany, and authorised for use with safety critical fixings. Addax Plus 2-flute design for increased drilling performance for diameters up to and including 16mm.
User Caution! Rebar drilling will result in reduced tool life. All chisel tip SDS drills can shear if the tip snags the reinforcing whilst passing alongside.
• UK sourced special nickel/chrome/molybdenum
• High quality European BC20 tungsten carbide tip
• European copper brazing material
• Fully heat treated to eliminate bending
• Shot blast finish for rust protection
• 2-flute design for increased drilling performance for
diameters up to and including 16 mm
• PGM Approved and marked
• Large range of sizes to cover most drilling
applications, including TIMco concrete screw sizes